Mount Batur/Kintamani Downhill Cycling
An exhilarating 3-hour downhill cycling trip, off the beaten track!
Explore the authentic heartland of Bali – world famous for its beauty and tranquility.
Peek into the daily lives of local folk in their rural settlements to gain an insight into the interconnected relationships between culture, rice farming, Hinduism, and their close-knit village community life.
Experience a warm welcome in a traditional village for lunch and a taste of Balinese family life.
- Transfers in a modern and fully air-conditioned minivan/minibus with your own dedicated driver.
- Fully serviced mountain bikes and cycling equipment including helmet.
- Guidance and supervision by your friendly and knowledgeable professional tour leader.
- A light breakfast snack with tea/coffee at a highland restaurant.
- Delicious lunch in the setting of a traditional, rural Balinese village.
Only $75 USD/ per person (minimum 2 people)
Kintamani Downhill Cycling Tour duration:
Duration 3 hours