Embrace the culture of Bali on our Kintamani tour.
Join our fascinating tour of Ubud’s sacred monkey forest sanctuary – Mandala Suci Wenara Wana.
Take a scenic walk through authentic Balinese countryside dotted with traditional villages and rice paddies.
Explore the beautiful lush green terraced rice fields of Tegalalang.
Visit the volcanic region of Kintamani – highlighted by the gigantic crater of Mount Batur and Bali’s largest reservoir, Lake Batur.
Take a walk through a tropical plantation – fruit trees, exotic plants, and a coffee workshop await you. Taste one of the world’s most expensive and unique coffee luwak coffee. Visit the 10th-century Tirta Empul – Bali’s holiest temple – featuring a holy spring where Hindu worshippers perform spiritual cleansing ceremonies.
Discover the history of Pura Gunung Kawi’s royal tombs nestled in the walls of Bali’s oldest archaeological site. This site dates back to the 11th century and overlooks the picturesque Pakerisan River valley.
(Optional) experience the final frontier of Trunyan, the reclusive settlement of the island’s indigenous Bali Aga community. Visit the mysterious graveyard where ancient rituals dictate that the bodies of the dead are left unburied and in the open.
- Transfers in a modern fully air-conditioned minivan/minibus with a dedicated driver
- Guidance and supervision by an experienced multilingual tour leader (English, German, Polish, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Malaysia, & Russian)
- All admission tickets for sightseeing and parking charges
- Buffet style lunch on a picturesque terrace overlooking the crater of Mount Batur’s spectacular vista
- Sampling a range of unique Bali teas and coffees at the plantation (excluding Luwak coffee).
- Only $85 USD/person (minimum 2 guests)
Kintamani tour duration:
- 8 hours (or 10 hours with a tour to TRUNYAN – extra $20 USD/person)