North Bali & Tanah Lot
Get away into the heart of Bali with our North Bali and Tanah Lot tour.
Visit Pura Ulun Danu Beratan in North Bali – built to honour the Goddess of water – this area is home to the mother of all subak (irrigation-based agriculture) temples in Bali and the most recognisable landscape icon on the island.
Take a panoramic drive to the main pass of the central mountain range with stunning lookout points over Lake Bratan. With an unforgettable dip in the magnificent twin waterfalls at Gitgit beneath the roaring cascades.
Shop at the colourful bazaar in Candikuning where you can sample and select exotic fruits and spices to take home.
Discover Bali’s natural beauty with this idyllic tour through its spectacular rural vistas to its heart – the stunning rice field kingdom of Jatiluwih (UNESCO protected).
Explore Pura Tanah Lot; a member of Bali’s supreme directional temples and holy shrine. Built on a huge offshore rock, it features scenic ocean waves breaking on its shores against a backdrop of a wonderful sunset on the horizon.
North Bali and Tanah Lot tour includes:
- Transfers in a modern, fully air-conditioned minivan/minibus with a dedicated driver
- Guidance and supervision by an experienced multilingual tour leader
- All admission tickets for sightseeing and parking charges
- Buffet-style lunch served in a cosy restaurant overlooking lush green rice terraces
- North Bali Tour $85 USD/person (minimum 2 guests)
- North Bali Tour with Tanah Lot US$105 (minimum 2 guests)
- 9 hours North Bali
- 11 hours with Tanah Lot