PADI Rescue Diver Course
Ready for a challenge and PADI’s most enjoyable course so far?
The PADI Rescue Diver Course is serious fun!
As the course that our PADI Instructors enjoy teaching the most, it is physically challenging but also extremely rewarding.
The PADI Rescue Diver Course not only teaches you to manage problems in the water but also how to prevent them before they occur.
Take the PADI Rescue Diver Course with Diving Indo and build your confidence and experience as a professional scuba diver.
2 days with e-learning
3 days with theory on-site
Number of Dives:
Pool session, open-water session + 2 dives
PADI Rescue Diver Course Schedule:
PADI’s E-learning Rescue Diver materials provide all the tools to learn about self-rescue, emergency management, safety procedures, and information about all the skills and scenarios you will cover in the course, click here to sign up!
Time to complete: 10-12 hours
If you prefer to complete the PADI Rescue Diver Course theory with your PADI Instructor, we will provide you with a digital manual in your preferred language that is yours to keep. You can start the theory part relaxing at your villa or at our air-conditioned dive centre.
After reviewing your PADI Rescue course knowledge development, in the pool and open-water sessions, you will practice:
- Self-rescue and diver stress
- Swimming and non-swimming rescue techniques
- Emergency management and equipment removal
- Panicked-diver response
- Underwater problems
- Missing diver procedures
- Surfacing an unconscious diver
- In-water rescue breathing protocols
Time: 8.00am – 5pm
Time to put all your skills into practice! You will be managing 2 emergency scenarios in open water.
Time: 7.30am-3pm Padang Bai or Nusa Penida
Time: 7.30am-5pm Tulamben
With PADI E-learning Option: Only US $270
Without PADI E-Learning Option: Only US $395
- Professional, western, fully insured PADI instructor
- Use of all required scuba diving equipment
- Transfer to/from all dive sites from your hotel in our AC minivan
- All land and sea transport
- Pool session, open-water session + 2 dives
- PADI Rescue Diver Certification
- Mineral water
- Minimum 12 years old for Junior Rescue Diver
- PADI Advanced Open Water certification or equivalent
- Current EFR (or equivalent) certification within the last 24 months